Get to Know us eC-Card
About Our App
Swift and Easy Registration
The app is easy to use. Post-registration the user is shown a list of the closest collection points to get their free pack of condoms. All they have to do is scan a QR code at the collection point using the app and the products will be dispensed to them.
Keeping Your Information Confidential
The app has a discreet registrations process. A user can register with their age, gender and post code, without revealing their names or any other personal identifiable information required
Immersive and Educational Videos
The users are shown 3 short videos educating them about some important aspects and issues surrounding sexual health. The app also includes a short quiz to analyze a user’s awareness surrounding sexual health issues to provide an element of safeguarding before allowing access to the application.
Convenient for Healthcare Providers
The eC-Card is customisable and intuitive. Sexual health providers can use it as per the needs of the location they are in and the type of services they can provide exclusively. The application allows providers to add any education material they wish to platform for all users to view and to also send out notifications directly to the user base. Furthermore the platform allows indepth reporting on the use of the application to enable strategic decisions to be made.
Paperless Data Collection
The self-contained eC-Card app allows you to stay updated on the sexual health of teens in your area.
- Track distribution of condoms in your network area.
- Get data on teen pregnancies and STI outbreaks.
- Unique platform offering an easy collection of data.
Customize As Per Your Needs
With the eC-Card app, you are in charge! The app has a unique feature that allows a provider to have a direct connection with their users.
- Allows providers to upload education material and services related to sexual health.
- Serves as a communication conduit between the sexual health providers and the users.
- Offers the ability to send out notifications to the entire user base.
- With inbuilt geolocation technology, build an app unique to youngsters in your area.
Private User Registration
We care about privacy! Our app requires only the phone number and postcode to function- ensuring the privacy of the user.
- Accessible from either the mobile app or web browser.
- Zero interaction- collect condoms by just scanning a QR code at the point of dispensing
- Prevents system abuse in two ways: Sharing of One Time Passcode to users’ phone numbers to ensure authenticity and restricting access to contraception collection to a time period of your choice (default once every 7 days).
Why this app?
The eC-Card is a first of its kind smartphone app that enables sexual health service providers to offer free condoms to young people, making access to sexual health resources easier than ever before.Learn More